How's that for supporting the fans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I posted this in a reply to a thread, but I'm just so over this club and its directors now, I needed to start a new post - sorry

I've been through

* Salary cap scandle
* Coffs Harbour media circus which us fans copped abuse also
* idiot elements of our fans (not fans) causing fights at Friday night games all because it was just a "night out" for these arse clowns
* losing Pay Dymock Smith and McCracken in one year to ARL
* Sonny $ Will-you-eat-a-d**k walk out on our club mid season like a coward f**k when we were not competitive.
* Us having to shred Asotasi Price Anasta OMeley to fit under the cap
* cock heads like Mason and Myles jumping out of the club when we either a) were trying to build a side around them or b) supported them like family when they had none in Sydney
* Seen a guy we had as a kid and let go, go on to become the greatest player in the game in the last 5 years and will be a future Immortal!!
* watched my side collect a spoon because of the wankers S$W Mason & co walk outs
* seen our Daily M player of the year show his true colours and dick the club and his team mates while now he's a "redemption story"
* watched our club dismiss our club captain Ennis for a ridiculous punt on Liccha
* watched guys like Finucane and Pritchard leave while we overpaid and overplayed that useless fat f**k She Rex
* seen our CEO turn her back on our boys Graham and Klemmer in the after events of Good Friday

AND STAYED TRUE AND LOYAL TO THIS CLUB I LOVE.

This.... FUCKING THIS! Is how my club treats us now!! Scared to sack a coach who was good in his era of the early 2010's with a great roster. Clearly is not up to keeping with the times. Had enough time to implement his plan and make it work. Has to go!

If the club does not do something now to set the wrongs of the last couple of years right for its loyal fans - the LOYALIST in the comp for mine - then perhaps it's time I start giving AFL a bit more of a go (shudder).

This off season will show a lot, and if our board refuses to be there for us any longer, then f**k them for killing this great club I love so much on their watch!

Last edited:

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
As bad as this may sound. Obviously the board and ceo are not listening, so we have to make a statement. Only renew membership to ones that allow you to vote. Don't show up to games.
Maybe we need to get the flags flying at the games again that we are not in support of the clubs coach and management.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I bet you guys dislike this as much as I do how the media talk about how the Dogs lost JT every time both our clubs face each other. I reckon it's them who haven't gotten over it.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
As bad as this may sound. Obviously the board and ceo are not listening, so we have to make a statement. Only renew membership to ones that allow you to vote. Don't show up to games.
Maybe we need to get the flags flying at the games again that we are not in support of the clubs coach and management.
No way. As displeased as you are with our club and board, I never want to see another banner against our club. The banner at the game a few years back that said something along the lines of "New Captain and New Coach" still disgusts me and makes my blood boil.

It was embarrassing and made our club look bad. Yes - your response will be they are making our club look bad by being inactive and not sacking Hasler etc etc... But this public display is worse.

Keep your dirty laundry hidden, not hanging up in an open arena for the world to see.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No way. As displeased as you are with our club and board, I never want to see another banner against our club. The banner at the game a few years back that said something along the lines of "New Captain and New Coach" still disgusts me and makes my blood boil.

It was embarrassing and made our club look bad. Yes - your response will be they are making our club look bad by being inactive and not sacking Hasler etc etc... But this public display is worse.

Keep your dirty laundry hidden, not hanging up in an open arena for the world to see.
Unfortunately if you keep your dirty laundry hidden, now one can see it.
Sometimes you have to do things that seem wrong at the time, but has the best intentions behind it.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Unfortunately if you keep your dirty laundry hidden, now one can see it.
Sometimes you have to do things that seem wrong at the time, but has the best intentions behind it.
I know that anything done by any fan is only to help promote this club into glory status, however I just don't feel publicly slagging our club, coach and board looks good.

My opinion anyway. A2D (agree to disagree)

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I know that anything done by any fan is only to help promote this club into glory status, however I just don't feel publicly slagging our club, coach and board looks good.

My opinion anyway. A2D (agree to disagree)
What's sad is that's it's come to this stage, where we even talking about such things.
Shame on the people in charge.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
You list everything I stayed loyal through - some of them fiercely; and proud to be a Bulldog. But the past few seasons have left me empty of passion for the team, and unable to rally any enthusiasm for 2017. No matter the scandal or drama, my loyalty remained unabated; but to sit through predicable, uninspiring and often clueless football has affected me in a way that none of the other events has.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
lol all doom and gloom

We came 7th after hovering around 3rd/4th majority of the season,

we just slumped at the wrong time. We ended up 7th by 1 loss from 5th

Calm down. Y'all fester your own negativities onto each other collectively and whip each other into a frenzy, making it sound as if we are the newcastle knights.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You list everything I stayed loyal through - some of them fiercely; and proud to be a Bulldog. But the past few seasons have left me empty of passion for the team, and unable to rally any enthusiasm for 2017. No matter the scandal or drama, my loyalty remained unabated; but to sit through predicable, uninspiring and often clueless football has affected me in a way that none of the other events has.
Its sad but i have no excitement and desire to sit through next season ( unless something changes lol lol )more excited about other things i can do while the footys on

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Its sad but i have no excitement and desire to sit through next season ( unless something changes lol lol )more excited about other things i can do while the footys on
i
I suspect you guys are mre dissapointed with the game of Rugby league than the Canterbury bulldogs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol all doom and gloom

Calm down. Y'all fester your own negativities onto each other collectively and whip each other into a frenzy, making it sound as if we are the newcastle knights.
7th was a pathetic results we didn't deserve to be in the 8 we blew every chance to finish in a good spot. If you think 1 premiership in 21 years is acceptable standard thats your problem.
The ceo has lied and bullshited constantly about our position,we have a coach thats proven he can't accept change or lure players.
Many teams will improve next year and are on the rise while we look like to continually slide to the bottom of the shit heap.
What's there to be happy about again lebanese garlic sauce ?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol all doom and gloom

If we stay like this, We will wish we were the Newcastle knights next season, guaranteed!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol all doom and gloom

Its been like that since 2013, this year is no different that's why people are pissed. Did you know we were 1st after 10 rounds in 2014? we then went on to only win 5 of our last 14 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.