Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could that be the moles small signing in rlw tomorrow
Would be funny if it is. When the Warriors denied chasing Foran 2 days ago Moley tweeted that the Warriors are going to look stupid when it's announced as the deal is done.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors fans under the impression we have to release multiple big money players to accommodate Foran. Apparently Tony Williams was on 800k and Hopoate is on a big deal as well. lololololol
Yep, TRex was over $800k and Rona was on fairly decent coin too.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not about the money.Need to go through his off field issues with a fine comb first if the board hasn't already and a vigorous medical.
Lolll its very risky.... who know what will come of the match fixing protocol :grinning:

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lolll its very risky.... who know what will come of the match fixing protocol :grinning:
Only Foran can answer that but I'm sure clubs will place clauses in his contract to protect themselves.All speculation so far but nothing linking him directly to it.Being a friend of a well known punter isn't a crime until the NRL made it sound like a crime.Think the NRL should look into its own back yard as I would be shocked if no match officials weren't on the take.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only Foran can answer that but I'm sure clubs will place clauses in his contract to protect themselves.All speculation so far but nothing linking him directly to it.Being a friend of a well known punter isn't a crime until the NRL made it sound like a crime.Think the NRL should look into its own back yard as I would be shocked if no match officials weren't on the take.
Hmmmm investigation still in its early days, its far from over id say. In the unlikely event he is charged. I would hope the club does as you say, and put clauses in his contract to protect the club and the fans

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm prepared to 100% roll the dice with Foz.

I'd take him with all the shit hanging over his head because regardless it wasn't with us and he is the best player we can possible get for the position we need the most urgent help. Without him either way 2017 is fucked and a write off and the future looks fucking horrible. With him their is some hope and positive future.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let me assure you all that money isn't a issue what so ever.We got PLENTY under the cap.
Who were we saving all this money for? Where we going to make a play for someone else but decided to go for Foran instead?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm prepared to 100% roll the dice with Foz.

I'd take him with all the shit hanging over his head because regardless it wasn't with us and he is the best player we can possible get for the position we need the most urgent help. Without him either way 2017 is fucked and a write off and the future looks fucking horrible. With him their is some hope and positive future.
Its 100% worth the risk seeing as though reynolds, mbye and lichaa will all still be at the club next year either way

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's not about the money.Need to go through his off field issues with a fine comb first if the board hasn't already and a vigorous medical.
Can you tell the doctors/physios to not make the medical too vigorous because he will likely get injured doing it

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Its 100% worth the risk seeing as though reynolds, mbye and lichaa will all still be at the club next year either way
I'd piss Lichaa off without hesitation to get him.

Mbye would be a far better 9 for us.

I'd even be prepared as others have said to go chase Cook.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who were we saving all this money for? Where we going to make a play for someone else but decided to go for Foran instead?
Not really.Just happened to pan out the way it did.Most clubs don't settle all the cap space until around November.I presume players will be coming in and out in the next few months.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck those rubbish fans.
A) they bought him in when they were over the cap
B) they have a massive premiership drought which i'd hate my Dogs to get near ( or nearer too)
C) they are Parra fans anyway
I like how when Warriors speculation happened, noone really cared. As soon as there is a Bulldogs link, people lose their minds hahaha.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's really funny that people think we are worse then Warriors. RTS, Luke, Johnson would all be on more then any of our top 3 paid players. Substantially too. I mean those 3 would be around 2.5mil. Our top 3 would be what? 1.9?

Then they have blokes like Hoffman (who left the club he loved for a huge pay day), Mannering, Matulino etc who would all be on similar money to our top 3 paid players...

Plus we have lost blokes like Williams, Rona, Perrett, Browne, Patty O, Lane and added Lee, Kennar?, Fine, RFM...

Lost Hodkinson, Pritchard, Thompson, Cook, Lafai last year for Hoppa and Garvey?

Year before Ennis for Lichaa?

We are continually downgrading to upgrade rookies. Warriors have guys like Kata, Maumalo etc who all would want upgrades yet add Luke, RTS last year lol.

I honestly think if the NRL let him go to NZ it's a joke. In my eyes it's as bad as letting Thurston join Storm. Aus spine VS NZ spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.