Round 26 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess it will take a Miracle to get back what we once were! Des take your completion rate and shove it where the sun don't shine!

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
So an older bloke at the local here reckons he knows Liccha's old boy, says that the players feel like programmed robots and are too scared to play what's in front of them. Could just be a drunk shit talker but I'll tell you what, looks that way to me. We were the dogs of war, but the game's too sanitised and Des hasn't moved with the times. I'd rather 3 ***** suspended for multiple weeks for starting a god stink than watch the shit we dish up. May even win that, although Donny's probably had them doing yoga instead of working the heavy bag.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Almost drove up from the 'Gong tonight but poor weather and general lack of enthusiasm for our teams style of play stopped me. Glad I didn't now.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our attack had been non existing for a while. I can understand why. But what I don't get is how our defence is so shit. Defence is 90% commitment/attitude 10% skill. We can't defend for shit. No hope at all. Souths scored every time they came in the 10 meter zone in the second half.

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
It's bad decisions that are killing us. The amount of times that a player should have held the ball instead of forcing a pass - and then knocking it on - or just completely misreading the defence is soul killing.

Refs were fucked and Souths should have been down to 10 men after Cuntgess punched Graham in the head twice, but refs weren't controlling our players who were losing the ball and destroying any chance of us heading into the finals with some sort of momentum.

If we are to make it to round 2 of the finals, we have a big job ahead of us.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like they're over coached to me. Where's the adlib football? Non-existent.
Of course they are - drilled into control freak Desball.
Does it look like its working Bulldogs Club?

The healing starts as soon as we admit how ugly our style is and admit it doesn't work.
Results are on the board Des.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Des needs to have all the manly and sports science bullshit taken away as its a waste of money and doesn't work

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
no trex in the first half must be saving him for the last 15 mins of the game
I have been a Dogs supporter for 40 years (I'm 44). This is without doubt the most frustrated, disillusioned and angry I have ever been with the club. There were some angry years during Kevin Moore's reign, but fuck me this a whole new level. Embarrassed to be a Dogs supporter these days!
At least back then our team was shit and you genuinely didn't have a lot of hope/expectations.

These days our "marquee" number 7 is just an embarrassment to our club.

Darrell Trindall would've run rings around him, even Moore in his day was a better half then Moses will ever be.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kerrod Holland is a park footy player from Cessnock Goannas yet we have bought players like McInally from Qld Cup and this inbred fuck of a coach STILL chooses this useless fuck every week.
This dumb fuck of a coach keeps buying forwards and paying overs for them, yet our backline is the worst in the comp. We have bought an injury plagued winger in Morris. His brother is past it. We have a park footy player as the other centre and a winger in Rona who is already thinking about the Western Force.
We have the two worst halves in the game and we have forwards who take 3mins to get up and play the ball.
Des needs to resign immediately, take Cleal and Raelene, FUCK OFF and never come back to our club!!!!!
I will never ever spend one more cent on anything to do with this club until this disease leaves our club...RANT OVER!!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol - typo from me.

Was meant to say "year" but could've said "career" and still wouldn't do it justice.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
even the dumb ***** on the radio can see better than Des

8 dogs player standing still on rabbitohs 20 m lines, YOU NEVER SCORE TRYS STANDING STILL!!!

FUCKEN DES YOU MUPPET OF A COACH...... JUST SACK YOUR SELF IF YOU HAVE ANY SELF HONOUR

YOU MADE YOUR MONEY NOW FUCK OFFF!!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Hi my name is Raelene and all of your upsetness has been noted but rest assured that Des and our football department are looking into ways that we can improve our rat arse fuked up girl dick performances. On a side note if you know any refugee's, discriminated Micronesians or generally alienated people than let us know because we have made the top 8 and that's all that counts.

P.S have you paid for next year membership.

Have a lovely finals series

Love Raelene

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
panthers by 30 next week thank god the season will be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.