A legend's advice to Kieran Foran: go to Canterbury and play for Des Hasler

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
hoppa looked like a deadbeat at Parramatta last year. everyone who goes there becomes a deadbeat.

however not at 1.2 million. that is too steep for us to pay given the circus this year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A good half is the final piece of the puzzle for our club but he wants to much which would force other players out plus he's a basket case atm.

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Let Kieran get the help he needs. If or when he's ready to comeback, then it'll be the appropriate time to discuss his rugby league future.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that. I'd take him or even Barba back. I want a comp win.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a load of crap we don't need rubbish at our club piss off.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great player. His last deal seemed like massive overs when compared to the salary cap though. I think it was silly season with quite a lot of clubs desperate for a half last year. I'm glad we never dished out 1/5 of our salary cap on a single player.

If Foran gets his shit together he will still be an asset wherever he chooses to play, but at the same time if he remains on money like he is earning at parra he will never be part of a top quality squad under the current salary cap. I personally don't want to be a team that relies on a single fallible player.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
hoppa looked like a deadbeat at Parramatta last year. everyone who goes there becomes a deadbeat.

however not at 1.2 million. that is too steep for us to pay given the circus this year.
Hoppa didn't do "this" or "that" though lol

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, next time Moses has one of his shockers with the boot, most on here will be asking for Foran and giving him $2.5million a season.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever the game's most influential and respected figure is doesn't matter.

What does matter is where Kieran Foran is now; and I don't mean where he's having a punt, playing the pokies and knocking back a few beers.

Its who he's with, his physical condition and the shape his head is in. And all three sound like he's bought a one way ticket to Doomsville.

Right now the Bulldogs are looking pretty good and although we mightn't win the comp we will give the playoffs a real workout.

Next season enter Foran... Still very high maintenance, will want big money with I'd say Josh Reynolds arguably our most passionate and loyal player having to go to accommodate him.

With a salary cap squeeze and team disruption there's no way we can afford this bloke.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He rejected us and his "dad" des twice already
Chose parrascum and cash over a stable and recognisable dogs brand
No thanks
He can fcuk off back to womanly with SuperCoach barret or sink further at parrascum

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's like getting sloppy seconds and thirds after ur competition or enemy has gone thru the hot girl u asked out 2wice already and then dumped her

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I'd 100% take him. A player like Foran is the difference between us winning a comp and making up numbers. What have we got to lose? If he's a success we are a much better team. If he fails we let him go and we are no worse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.