Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im not to sure tbh, early days and haven't seen enough of him in lower grades personally.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM is ahead of him so doubt we'll see much more barring injury.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
ive seen enough to know, Elliotts services will no longer be required as he is automatically higher in the pecking order than he is

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I basically thought RFM was playing. Exact same body shape, running style and looking for the offload.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he's better than Rfm actually Rfm has been disappointing of late

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
What's his preferred position? He looks of a smaller build and with his footwork he looked like a back.

sviruch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
played FINE with the mins given to him, only get better with more game time.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's his preferred position? He looks of a smaller build and with his footwork he looked like a back.
I gather he prefers the forwards? Can play centre also. He looked light on his feet last night and I can easily see him play a utility type role off the bench ahead of Garvey.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I gather he prefers the forwards? Can play centre also. He looked light on his feet last night and I can easily see him play a utility type role off the bench ahead of Garvey.
Yeah would agree with that, looked very sharp on his feet. Wonder what sort of pace he has?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He could be our Tyrone peachy. But probably won't see first grade when RFM and Eastwood return

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Looked decent. I'd have RFM starting.

Bench:

Trex
Kas
Brown
Fine

Don't need Garvey. Josh Jackson can fill in a centre, 5/8 hooker if any injuries.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked decent. I'd have RFM starting.

Bench:

Trex
Kas
Brown
Fine

Don't need Garvey. Josh Jackson can fill in a centre, 5/8 hooker if any injuries.
Jackson only really needs to cover hooker in that scenario, Fine and Williams are adequate cover for the centers and wings (Williams halves cover too).

What I like about that is we can play big with Kasiano, Klemmer, Eastwood, Williams to bash or play mobile with Jackson, RFM, Fine, Tolman, Graham.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone honestly tell me why the hell we even carry garvey on our bench? Im all for him being there if he got game time but he gets about 10 or less minutes every week, lichaa may as well just play the 80. Jacksons capable of slotting into hooker if we had an injury. Kind of feel for the guy not getting to play much footy and having to celebrate wins when he knows he's barely contributed

Status
Not open for further replies.