You can now change your Username

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just letting you know that we now allow username changes! This is open for all for a limited time, and this function will be moved to only premium/donating members after this month.

There are some limits as to how often you can change your username. There is a lifetime limit of 3 times, and a 60 day waiting period before being allowed to change again. Also, only you can change to usernames you’ve previously held, to avoid confusion.

To change it, simply click the 'Username Change' option when clicking your username in the navigation bar.

username.JPG

If you decide to change your username, your user title will show ‘previously your-old-username’ for 30 days afterwards.

If you have any other suggestions please let us know!

Cheers,

Nash

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thanks Nash. Just a suggestion not directly linked to changing names, but I remember a while ago we had the option to put a glowing colour around our username. Is it possible to have this plugin installed on this new forum system?

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Nash. Just a suggestion not directly linked to changing names, but I remember a while ago we had the option to put a glowing colour around our username. Is it possible to have this plugin installed on this new forum system?
Yes it is. I'll look into it for you

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I just tried it and it didn't work.. Just got the below error message

The Kennel Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you really end up in a bind and want your username changed back (either after the free period or before the 60 days), please let me know and I'll change it back for you.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Nash is the glow feature only going to be for premium members?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but pretty sure it's only username colour. No options for glow or to animate user title.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How can i get the signature pics back?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I messaged @Nash about a month ago regarding a request to update my email, any chance I could forward to you @Mr Invisible since I've not had a reply from @Nash?

~c.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I messaged @Nash about a month ago regarding a request to update my email, any chance I could forward to you @Mr Invisible since I've not had a reply from @Nash?

~c.
For the record, if anyone else has this issue and Nash isn't around/available, and you can't access you old email to change it yourself, let me know and I can look after it.