Ennis on the Bulldogs game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ennis and Reynold tried to practice their own set plays behind Des back

and that ended up getting Ennis on Des's bad book.

Ennis was made to leave the year after.
And we have now heard the rumblings about Reynolds.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What was working for us against Eels I noticed was we were passing 2 out from hooker. Parra stack the middle, and we were finding plenty of room through the edges - just a shame we don't have a half back capable of capitalising.

If you watch Semi closely he stands about 15 metres in from touch on most defensive plays and when he goes back into the line he actually walks with his back facing to the defence. Both games between the sides this year he has done the same and no one tried to exploit it. Perhaps because we were to busy going to the opposite side of the field.

In saying that though Parramatta have two markers; one not square at every play the ball to cut off the play from dummy half. They basically float between marker and the rest of the defensive line. Been doing it all year and getting away with it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just to add further on Haslers game plan and I've felt this way since he signed with the Bulldogs.
It's like communism, looks good in theory but in practice it won't succeed!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you watch Semi closely he stands about 15 metres in from touch on most defensive plays and when he goes back into the line he actually walks with his back facing to the defence. Both games between the sides this year he has done the same and no one tried to exploit it. Perhaps because we were to busy going to the opposite side of the field.

In saying that though Parramatta have two markers; one not square at every play the ball to cut off the play from dummy half. They basically float between marker and the rest of the defensive line. Been doing it all year and getting away with it.
Give them a break they just had their season ripped apart

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It just hit me,

I have always wondered why Watmough , hayne, Foran even Hoppa would WANT to play for a team that lost every week.

Now I know

I just feel sorry for the genuine players who actually love their club.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canberra is another club that should be assessed for breaches

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Kennel is a vital coaching tool :tearsofjoy:
I reckon we put a proposal to Raelene that the Kennel will accept 1 Million a season and we can guarantee a premiership with in 2 season .. and I say 2 seasons because we need time to get rid of the deadwood.. :D

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon we put a proposal to Raelene that the Kennel will accept 1 Million a season and we can guarantee a premiership with in 2 season .. and I say 2 seasons because we need time to get rid of the deadwood.. :D
Who will be the recruitment guru?

We will needs to get the number of the following players to get them back ASAP:

Billy Ngawini
Aaron groom
Marmin Barba
Karl fillinga
Paki Afu
John kite
Marvin karawana
Arana tomatos
Damien cook
Brendan Santi
Daniel Harrison

I fell if we get all these guys on board and use the talent we have already (Tyronne Philips, Craig Frawley, Brad abbey, Dane chislom)

We will win not only this years final but possibly the next 16 in a row.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Looked in my daughters picture dictionary for shit **** this is what came up
Think that's a harsh and unnecessary.

It's one thing to think Tolman is ineffective, it's another to call him a "shit ****". He's done nothing to deserve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.