Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spot on.

I'm really confused, i can't tell if our halves are just rubbish or following a rubbish game plan. Maybe it's both?

But what I do know is when our pack gets dominated, we will lose because of no "plan B".
Our one aim is to get a decent share of possession, score a few points and then defend them for the rest of the game, making no errors. When that does not work as you say no plan B, we are clueless.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
So it's ok for Reynolds (450k per year) to send a message to Lichaa (330k per year) via a football to the melon but it's not ok for the supporters (60k per year average) to send a message to Des ($1m + per year) and Raelene($800k per year)???
Very hypocritical don't you think???
Someone close to josh told me he is on 600k.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
So it's lichaa fault that he can't play what he sees ,
his not allowed to run kick or even control a game, his there to tackle and pass , yep it's lichaa fault that his like this.
Lol have you seen the guy pass the ball. He stunts the runs of all our players. A major reason why we can't get any cohesion. You can't blame des for lichaa being shit unless you want to blame des for signing him!

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol have you seen the guy pass the ball. He stunts the runs of all our players. A major reason why we can't get any cohesion. You can't blame des for lichaa being shit unless you want to blame des for signing him!
Receiving a pass from Lichaa is like driving over a speed hump with no hands on the wheel it can go anywhere

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Unlike many on here I'm not so much against our "gameplan" and structures as I am the players who are chosen to try and implement the "gameplan" and structures.
Many potentially great movies have been ruined by nutjob casting directors over the years. That is what I think the problem with us is at the moment, we have the budget, a great script, award winning director....but the people who have been chosen to portray the main characters in this movie are simply not believable in their roles. That's what the problem is, not the script.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just interested in what the general consensus is on here.

For me, I have lost all respect for that piece of shit. He is a shit **** that runs sideways and throws a heap of shit passes himself and he has the balls to go off at another player?

Why didnt he gone off at Dorothy? Or Jackson? Or all the other passengers?
Agree bro. All the shit he has done. Please. He should have a thousand balls thrown at him. Reynolds is moron and crap player as well.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa's passing is slow and weak. You can see Reynolds blow up 'every time' it's frustration and probably over the top. The fact is Lichaa needs to fix his pass. It needs to ignite the attack not hinder it as it does as its slow. He needs to also get the forwards playing the ball faster

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa's passing is slow and weak. You can see Reynolds blow up 'every time' it's frustration and probably over the top. The fact is Lichaa needs to fix his pass. It needs to ignite the attack not hinder it as it does as its slow. He needs to also get the forwards playing the ball faster
Reynolds mouthed 'fkn every time'

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
has anyone noticed whenever Lichaa does run from dummy half there is no one within 30 metres of him ??

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bat back today off the crossfield kick was another bonehead decision by Reynolds

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bat back today off the crossfield kick was another bonehead decision by Reynolds
That was nearly as bad as Ricky Stuart's cross field kick in the 99 Semi final which Matt Geyer caught and ran the length of the field to score and win the game, and ultimately the premiership.

The kick from Moses was atrocious also!

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reynolds may of won the game but he almost lost it as well, the game should of never went to golden point.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely any NRL player would do the same in the same position that's a bonehead comment

Status
Not open for further replies.