Frank Pritchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildie

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just an update on The Tank for you - played his first game yesterday off the bench in a trial game. Before he had even touched the ball the crowd were buzzing. He set up 2 tries with beautiful passes and put in a number of big hits. He loved the singing of his name, and seems to have a good bond already with the team and the other kiwi's!

Definitely see what all of you were talking about now!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys look after him please, that just made reality set in we won't see him in the blue and white no more fukkkkk

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him
I wish him all the best
I am just greatful our club got his best years

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just an update on The Tank for you - played his first game yesterday off the bench in a trial game. Before he had even touched the ball the crowd were buzzing. He set up 2 tries with beautiful passes and put in a number of big hits. He loved the singing of his name, and seems to have a good bond already with the team and the other kiwi's!

Thanks for the update. The uso still has a few good seasons in him, should do well over there.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It depresses me that we couldn't give him a premiership.
Thats the part that sucks most he is everything that makes you proud to be a bulldog , also hurts knowing we have a over paid lump that has shown no pride and passion in our colors and yet he still is at the club

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really miss him. Top player and top bloke.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still spewin we let him go but we survived in 2014 without him, the poms will love him

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the part that sucks most he is everything that makes you proud to be a bulldog , also hurts knowing we have a over paid lump that has shown no pride and passion in our colors and yet he still is at the club
You speak about raelene again like that and I'll punch your lights out

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It isn't just on the field where he adds value. He will bring the team together especially the islanders.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Frank is too valuable to be playing in the UK. I don't think his family is going with him and I can't see him staying there for 3 years away from them. Sorry to say this but I can see one of the under performing NRL clubs offering him a big contract and he will come back to Australia in a year.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But but our retention is top notch at the Bulldogs lol!!!
if we could push lafai out to compensate hoppa I'm sure we could have pushed sherex out to keep frankie
just goes to show the ego and arrogance of Hasler

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But but our retention is top notch at the Bulldogs lol!!!
if we could push lafai out to compensate hoppa I'm sure we could have pushed sherex out to keep frankie
just goes to show the ego and arrogance of Hasler
When a club supporters hate the majority of the players and like the ones that have gone, you know there's a problem.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It isn't just on the field where he adds value. He will bring the team together especially the islanders.
That's what I liked about him. He has kept the team together through thick and thin.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When a club supporters hate the majority of the players and like the ones that have gone, you know there's a problem.
What makes you so sure Lafai was forced out of the club? He opted to leave because he didn't have the confidence he could maintain his position in front of Hopate or perhaps the money from the dragons was too good to refuse. The club could not have forced him to move on...he still had a binding contract....it was a mutual agreement

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
This really pisses me of frankie should of stayed and kick she Rex out

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Thanks for the post Wildie, it looks like nothing has changed. Good on you Frank, you are a big tough unit who delivers... wish you were here.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So frustrating our brilliant ****ing recruitment ,he should have finished here one last 2 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.