Dudes... (and lesbians)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The El Masri thread got me thinking. What has your missus done to piss you off?

We have 9,865,365 pillo...sorry "cushions" on the bed but God help me if I use one as a pillow.

When she talks to me while playing xbox. Or playstation.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the big one which pisses me off is " you never appreciate me"

how many head jobs you want woman?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ke bro. you have started a thread very similar to this in the past and from memory your first post was about those pillo.. Sorry cushions Lol

Still no joy on that one brother

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ke bro. you have started a thread very similar to this in the past and from memory your first post was about those pillo.. Sorry cushions Lol

Still no joy on that one brother
Haha did I? Knowing me, I probably did.

Yeah, they still shit me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shouldn't the thread title be Dudes and Dykes?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The El Masri thread got me thinking. What has your missus done to piss you off?

We have 9,865,365 pillo...sorry "cushions" on the bed but God help me if I use one as a pillow.

When she talks to me while playing xbox. Or playstation.
The xbox shits me after I take the kids for a night walk and a skate ( just got back ) and get everyone to settle I say im goin gaming now any thing else ? No ok get my shoot on needs full concentration then " can you hold the baby while I go get a nappy ? Fukkkkkkkkkkk I could of done that 5 mins ago you dopey git .as far as others well id be here all night .
Of topic for a second a mate called me today and said I have these assassin scooters ( yeah thats their real name ) lets run em of road so we ducked of into the national park was fukking top shit and we have now started our scooter outlaw club and its name .........
The christ punchers

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha did I? Knowing me, I probably did.

Yeah, they still shit me.
I'm trying to find it and bump it no luck got nfi what the thread was called ill get it but.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The xbox shits me after I take the kids for a night walk and a skate ( just got back ) and get everyone to settle I say im goin gaming now any thing else ? No ok get my shoot on needs full concentration then " can you hold the baby while I go get a nappy ? Fukkkkkkkkkkk I could of done that 5 mins ago you dopey git .as far as others well id be here all night .
Of topic for a second a mate called me today and said I have these assassin scooters ( yeah thats their real name ) lets run em of road so we ducked of into the national park was fukking top shit and we have now started our scooter outlaw club and its name .........
The christ punchers
Why? Was the Devil's Pals taken?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The christ punchers
That name sucks. You should be called The Devil's Pals.

I'm trying to find it and bump it no luck got nfi what the thread was called ill get it but.
Haha. Wish I could help you. But you're right. It was an excuse to vent about the pillows. Kinda like this one.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS i just swept the Circle of Death.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She annoys me on a daily basis when she refuses sex first thing in the morning, then again at night,

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually there isn't much she does to annoy me ..
Lies! Women are very annoying. Not just ones you're married to. All females are annoying one way or another. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.