Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amen cb1935 spot on. Leave tolman as captain on his own imo

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a mixture of things, his age is catching up to him, the NRL wanting to keep a nice look to the game despite their other major problems and the club most likely pressuring Graham not to get animated due to the NRL.

Hard to play consistent when you get suspended for not even swearing at a referee but others can do it with no warning and coping high tackles that are overlooked.

I still think Graham has it but the club need to tell the NRL to **** off and allow our boys to act how ever they want on the field because the NRL seem to forget about woman bashers and sexual offenders playing at certain clubs who give the game a much worse look...

ArnieD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We can't carry both Tolman and Graham. Both workhorses but lack any punch. Today's game is all about speed and power.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't attack me for what I am about to say.

Maybe being captain doesn't suit Graham, it could be too much pressure on him.

Take Ennis, he signs with the Sharks & isn't captain & he is playing out of his skin. He has even said, he wishes it happened years ago.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can't carry both Tolman and Graham. Both workhorses but lack any punch. Today's game is all about speed and power.
Next year Tolman is going to be worth his weight in gold. He will allow us to rotate between Kasiano, Klemmer and hopefully Eseese for impact. However I believe he should only be taking hit ups when absolutely necessary, keep fresh for defence. Graham needs to be able to play his natural game, as a third spearhead in attack. BMoz has looked at his best running off Graham's hip, this isn't a coincidence - Graham has got phenomenal timing and is able to read a game better than most.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He is not the best prop in the game, never was and never will be. I couldn't give a shit about his "ball playing", get a half running his lines at speed and that would be far more effective for the team. All he does is get in the way these days and his contract is absolutely ridiculous for a prop. Could have easily bought a Foran, etc with his money.
Never was and never will be? How did he win a dally m for prop of the year?

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Last week Graham pointed out some teeth marks in his arm - NRL had nothing to say about it.
Last week, a Souths player ran along side the ref arguing his last call and among other things clearly said "thats bullshit!" (you could hear it on TV) - NRL had nothing to say about it.

Graham has sat out what? 20 weeks on the same two points in his time here? Why wouldn't he be feeling a little jaded? Anyone with half a brain can see Graham has been shafted more than once by this ridiculous administration, it has to be wearing on him.

Most other "top" forwards would have claimed mental heath issues by now (the go to excuse) Graham doesn't make excuses.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've been saying this for 2 years Tolman is good but fcuk him off Graham does what he does but is the better player. We need more players who bend the line and a decent bloody half.

W

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Klemmer is our number 1 prop. Light years ahead of any other of our props.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham is a shit captain. Needed him to stand up and he didn't. I won't bother watching if he is the captain again. Give it to Tolman. He was the better prop this year anyway.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With gaining the captaincy and how he was portrayed after good Friday. The club told him to pull hos head in to not project the brand of the club on a bad way. The blow up at Mitch brown was also played through the media. It is another media hunt on the dogs. I have seen Thurston lose his shit on many occasions but you dont see it as he is lived by the media. Numerous times captains have lost there cool. James is suffering due to the media really hunting us. Can we find Rupert Murdoch and make him our no 1 ticket holder

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham is your typical hot headed pom. Tough, Loud and wears his heart on his sleeve.

though for the love of god, every game you cop it atleast twice around the chops. Swallow your pride and stay the phuck down

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you blame him.

He's been crucified and silenced by the most policed ****ing sport in the world.

He can't exactly throw his hands up in the air anymore anytime he disagrees with the ref. Fck the NRL.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd say so, he'll never stop being a leader on the park but I think diplomatic responsibilities should go to someone with a more level head. Graham is a traditional Lock and that's where he should be playing, leave the majority of hit ups to the line benders/breakers we have in the pack and let him use that playmaking game that makes him so much more impressive than Bromwich or Scott
Well said. I've thought for the past few years, and especially now with the emergence of Klemmer and Kasiano's need to play more minutes, Graham should just be an 80 minute lock now. We can't have Klemmer playing 35 minutes a game when he is our best prop.

Tolman playing 70 minutes each week drives me crazy, He takes too many hitups and our wide men or ball players never get involved or take the initiative. The problems with our team are too many to list.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well said. I've thought for the past few years, and especially now with the emergence of Klemmer and Kasiano's need to play more minutes, Graham should just be an 80 minute lock now. We can't have Klemmer playing 35 minutes a game when he is our best prop.

Tolman playing 70 minutes each week drives me crazy, He takes too many hitups and our wide men or ball players never get involved or take the initiative. The problems with our team are too many to list.
Graham is not our best prop, Klemmer is.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dez has destoyed another player.

We need a revolt
Raelene destroyed graham.
He was still an animal before Black Friday. Then castle abandoned him in his time of need and made him "settle down".
Now he's a shadow of his former self.

Status
Not open for further replies.