NRL R8 - Dogs vs Tigers - Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Freddy and Joey have massive hard ons for the young tiggers and old patty Richards something shocking

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not blaming any of our players for that 1st half.

des's tactics have been shocking. Absolute rubbish.

Grubber

Waterboy
Reaction score
What do we actually do at training during the week? We look clueless at best

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
The whole team are a bunch of geldings, ****ing pussies every one of them.

Not one has single ounce of aggression in them

What is the point of having huge ****ing forwards when the backs take 4 hit ups out of trouble and then in the oppositions 20 our forwards hog the ball and skip at the ****ing line.

For all the absolute nuffies crapping on about lichaa he is deadwood in attack!!, i would give anything to have ennis back right now!! he is worth 10 lichaa's

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know I'm supposedly Hodko biased..

but am I the only one thinking much energy he has showed in defence and attack?

That try saver on Tedesco early in the match was class and he had had some good touches.

If he we get more ball in their 20m and our forwards fire up I'm expecting a big second half from him....
He has done nothing it attack except throw hospital passes, his defence has been fine.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is the sort of performance i have come to expect

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
The whole team are a bunch of geldings, ****ing pussies every one of them.

Not one has single ounce of aggression in them

What is the point of having huge ****ing forwards when the backs take 4 hit ups out of trouble and then in the oppositions 20 our forwards hog the ball and skip at the ****ing line.

For all the absolute nuffies crapping on about lichaa he is deadwood in attack!!, i would give anything to have ennis back right now!! he is worth 10 lichaa's
I'm with ya

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No they are terrible. Anytime we get close to the tigers line they put it straight over then sideline, they also did **** all constructing the attack. We have had 1 less tackle in the 20 than tigers, so they have had chances. Our forwards have been poor, no energy, but have still got us into attacking position
We've been close to the Tigers line twice.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

That try saver on Tedesco early in the match was class and he had had some good touches.

If he we get more ball in their 20m and our forwards fire up I'm expecting a big second half from him....
Hokko is cack lol

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs out on the field early doing drills. I think they might be in trouble

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

**** I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree... Kind of.. He's still been shit in attack and his kicking game is still crap but he's passing better and looking more alert.

Defence wise he's been very strong. Imo our forwards have been soft. They should be rolling this tigers pack yet they're not doing alot. Extremely disappointing first half

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I only just managed to get home and turn on the tele. Wtf?

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a rubbish half of football, reynolds and trent are shit and so is the game plan hasler has. Hasler has us playing the most boring, pathetically predictable game. I don't even even want to watch it.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa needs to pass from the ground. He picks it up and takes a step back then has to wind up to throw the long pass. It is giving defences an extra one to two seconds to read the play. He needs to fire it from the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.