More Weidler Rubbish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So what about the kennel's good people putting in $$ and renting a full page spread in the paper on sunday outlining this idiots deads, agenda and listing his failed accusations so the public can see what we see? If we could bring it out he would be gonski's! Trouble is is there a rival paper out there?

B

Bulldogs Bin

So what about the kennel's good people putting in $$ and renting a full page spread in the paper on sunday outlining this idiots deads, agenda and listing his failed accusations so the public can see what we see? If we could bring it out he would be gonski's! Trouble is is there a rival paper out there?
They'll probably distort our honest opinions and make it out as if we're a bunch of whingers!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Simple wear a roosters jersey with sbw number on it.find weedler headbutt him.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben teo supposedly had a crack at him (verbally) today at a press conference... Just saw a nine "special" that will be shown on the 6 o clock news.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ben teo supposedly had a crack at him (verbally) today at a press conference... Just saw a nine "special" that will be shown on the 6 o clock news.
Teo only has a go at women oh wait Weidler is one haha

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol, all players need to do this especially Alex Glenn since he sounds so fresh, "Shut the ukfay up brew" haha
Looks like more footage after the ad break.. That response in the video was pure gold!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a heap of respect for Teo for that display! Finally someone stood up to the piece of shit. "just doing my job"... What a pathetic excuse. If only all the players didn't answer his questions he'd lose his job.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like more footage after the ad break.. That response in the video was pure gold!
Yeah lol, "You are a germ", "No one likes you", "No one ever wants to speak to you" good stuff!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant, good on teo for saying that, journos think they can get away with everything because they hide behind their paper/tv station!!! Well done

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha I remember after game 1 SOO when al the blues players were giving interviews- it looked like most of them tried to avoid Wieldler- there was a funny moment his head pops around the corner mid interview. what a loser!!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ok so whats the back story on this? i missed it lol
I think Weidler wrote some not nice things about Teo and he doesn't respect him anymore

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so whats the back story on this? i missed it lol
To sum up, there was a pressa and the weed tried asking teo questions.. He replied I'm not talking to you. Then after the conference weedler kept asking him questions and teo said your a germ, no one likes you or wants to answer your questions.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Respect Ben!! I think it's our duty as NRL and Bulldog fans to stick up for Ben Teo!!! The germ has knocked our great club n game one to many times!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If more players begin to do this, weeedler will lose his job, how can he report on league if players refuse to answer his questions?

And if weeedler cops it then other media dickheads might start to pull their head in,

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully, if more and more players, coaches and club officials refuse to recognise him, he will be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.