Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reece Robinson has been released by the raiders,

Dogs Sharks & Bunnies all keen apparently.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Robinson would be good as a Fullback in our NSW Cup side or as a backup winger in First Grade.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Robinson would be good as a Fullback in our NSW Cup side or as a backup winger in First Grade.
I'd have to disagree with this he's a much better fullback then people give him credit for he's crap on the wing IMO. He's also better than Perrett is at Fullback.

This was in 2012 when he was given an extended run at Fullback prior to Milford exploding onto the scene. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeHHui65680

He's obviously not an elite fullback but IMO he's a very good one

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Meh decent but with rona stanley and loko back into our backline we dont need to worry. Brett stewart is a must

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Meh decent but with rona stanley and loko back into our backline we dont need to worry. Brett stewart is a must
I wonder if Stanley and Perrett would get a run...

1. Stewart
2. Rona
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Loko

I guess it comes down to if Des bought Loko for the wing or just Morris' backup.

PS That's a hot backline tbh

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Saw Loko at Brighton outside Hurricanes today. Big unit, looked fit, and walking freely.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Perrett will be first picked on wing if we do sign Stewart. Hes a good winger

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brett stewart won manly the game today single handedly. Has heaps more to offer if he stays inj free. Dce and foran both were off today and if it wasnt for stewart womanly would have lost by 30. 2 years for stewart would be ideal.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett stewart won manly the game today single handedly. Has heaps more to offer if he stays inj free. Dce and foran both were off today and if it wasnt for stewart womanly would have lost by 30. 2 years for stewart would be ideal.
if you reckon foran had an off day.. well fk me.. i hate to hear what you think of reynolds and hokko! i wish they would have more foran 'bad' days!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

1. Stewart
2. Rona
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Loko

I guess it comes down to if Des bought Loko for the wing or just Morris' backup.

True but we're still stuck with the same halves pairing.

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

1. Stewart
2. Rona
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Loko

If Perrett is playing on the wing, he will get picked before both CoRona and VatoLoko

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Perrett is playing on the wing, he will get picked before both CoRona and VatoLoko
Rona shits all over perret but i think loko is centre backup so perret will have the other wing spot with thompson and Stanley snapping at his heels

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Surely to god Greg Eden cant be getting signed by the Broncos, they have a million fullbacks already! Any chance we have signed him??

Hull KR have agreed to release full-back Greg Eden from the final year of his contract to enable him to move to Australia.

The 23-year-old, who was dubbed England's Billy Slater by Nathan Brown two years ago during their time together at Huddersfield, is thought to have secured a contract with Brisbane Broncos.

The Castleford-born player has made 37 appearances for the Robins since joining them from the Giants two years ago.

"I've really enjoyed my time at Hull KR and I wish everybody here all the best for the future," said Eden, who had loan spell at Salford earlier this season after losing the full-back spot to Ben Cockayne.

"It's a great club and I'm sure good things are around the corner under Chris Chester but I didn't feel personally that I could turn this opportunity down.

Ambition
"I've always had an ambition to play in the NRL and it's a great chance for me to go over there and hopefully improve my game."

Hull KR chief executive Mike Smith said: "We have retained an option on Greg's services should he return to Super League but he makes the move to the NRL with our best wishes.

"We have been planning for his departure as we look to strengthen our squad for 2015 and have already recruited heavily in the outside backs for next season.

"I'd like to thank Greg for his service to Hull KR over the past two years and wish him good luck with his new club."

http://www1.skysports.com/rugby-lea...-hull-kr-agree-to-release-full-back-greg-eden

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Because it's just was Broncos need. Another fullback.

Are they trying to sign every availabe fullback to lock the Dogs out :lol:

Yes he has. You have no idea
Prove it: Source and when did he sign with us.

You've never claimed to have any inside knowledge before. All you ever do is troll on here or post rubbish to stir up other posters, and us moderators have had enough.

You had your chances, we allowed you back, and you just couldn't help yourself but come back and act like a child on here again.

This forum is for people who are adults. I suggest perhaps finding a Giggle and Hoot / Peppa Pig forum, as you might have more in common with the posters there.

Make the most of your next few posts, they will be your last.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because it's just was Broncos need. Another fullback.

Are they trying to sign every availabe fullback to lock the Dogs out :lol:

Prove it: Source and when did he sign with us.

You've never claimed to have any inside knowledge before. All you ever do is troll on here or post rubbish to stir up other posters, and us moderators have had enough.

You had your chances, we allowed you back, and you just couldn't help yourself but come back and act like a child on here again.

This forum is for people who are adults. I suggest perhaps finding a Giggle and Hoot / Peppa Pig forum, as you might have more in common with the posters there.

Make the most of your next few posts, they will be your last.
thank you for finally getting rid of this pest!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
How can you ban Godberts for being a troll if his info is correct? atm nobody knows

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How can you ban Godberts for being a troll if his info is correct? atm nobody knows
It could be correct. The problem is that Manly came out publicly saying that Brett Stewart has not been granted a release and has not been granted permission to talk to other clubs. This means that if we have signed Brett Stewart then either Manly is lying or Bulldogs have breached the rules making any contract signed null and void and possibly costing the Bulldogs a large fine.

Plus the contract can't be registered with the NRL until all parties consent making the signing incomplete anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.