Barba could be released by tomorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topdog30

Waterboy
Reaction score
Some reports doin the rounds on twitter saying he could be gone by tomorow. Any info from any of the kennelers on here. Cheers

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The sooner the better so The Greatest can spill the beans....

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Please OP start another thread when you find out the results?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good. Fuk him off the lil prick. That photo on Instagram just topped it off. Hope he fails miserably with the broncos and if he does go well I just hope the dogs flatten him when we verse broncos next year. I can't believe how one year the kid was like a saviour and this year his become like the devil

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope so, makes for an even better team preparation for Friday night, we will be cured finally for 2013

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So we will find the cure for our cancer tomorrow?

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
If your talking about that Bulldogs Fans account then don't look into it lol... the other day it was talking on behalf of all of us, that we should all love and support Ben Barba. Enough said.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
As long as he doesn't play again this year! Imagine Brisbane do make the 8 then in some match up we end up playing against him in the finals, no way!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt that. Hoffman just got man of the match and played fullback. I doubt if they make the 8 and barba is released he will play that's suicide

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I would lose it if he did play and carved us up!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He shouldn't play for them this year

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol he can't play for anyone else this year. Window closed June 30.

adamski007

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would lose it if he did play and carved us up!
He would be carried off on a stretcher after his first carry, least of our worries for the rest of his carreer, he will find that out in due time.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wana know what pisses me off more then anything. He asks for a Fuken release 6 weeks before finals. Like c'mon man are you Fuken kidding me. The players are just starting to get over your fiasco and getting some form from your stupid Fuken rage at the start of the year and then you ask for a release just before finals. Then he posts shit on Instagram about Brisbane when his injured and not even helping out the team to try and get a premiership this year. This kid is a Fuken jerk man I hate him more then SBW.... Atleast SBW walked out on us when we had no hope.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Barba is released with no proper fullback option available to Dogs would be a massive fail for Raylene Castle.

considering JMoz has already said on radio that he is just filling up the role while Barba is away meaning he doesnt really want to be a long term fullback.

She will always be remembered to let go the best player club had in the first 2 months of her tenure...She definitely wouldnt want that in her resume.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He would be carried off on a stretcher after his first carry, least of our worries for the rest of his carreer, he will find that out in due time.
I would love to believe that but everytime we play $BW and Mason for example they rise to the occassion and I hate it! But in hindsight there would be no way on earth he could play this year its after the june 30 transfer period.... unless I'm wrong on that rule?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think players can make a late season switch and still play. June 30 is the cutoff for joining a side mid-season and taking the field for them.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please god, let him play for broncos round 26 so we can FICKEN SMASH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.