"Fans" burning Storm jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gibbo1977

look everyone get it through their heads, why did it have to happen. it should not have happened.
why did those few dikheads have to burn a jersey, grow up. who would want to do it anyway, all it was some dikheads trying to be heroes and get thieir mugs on TV.
of course it was going to attract attention, one word- STUPID

P

Paint.

There were five people that allegedly attacked police. Before you all get quick to judge, why dont you actually check the facts and see for yourself what happened. ffs, youd think this was Silvertails or something, youre all looking for reasons to hate on fellow dogs supporters.

G

Gibbo1977

There were five people that allegedly attacked police. Before you all get quick to judge, why dont you actually check the facts and see for yourself what happened. ffs, youd think this was Silvertails or something, youre all looking for reasons to hate on fellow dogs supporters.
as far as im concerned those few dikheads buring the jerseys are NOT bulldog supporters.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
more people get arressted at the cricket
I've worked at the cricket and at anz during nrl/soccer matches and this is true.. I've noticed more people get arrested at the cricket. My guess would be because its played during the warmer seasons, hence why people drink more alcohol thinking it will cool them down, the sun/heat dehydrates them more, so they drink more, get sh*t faced and carry on like d*ckheads

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Latest Media Releases
Police congratulate NRL fans on exemplary behaviour - Operation Peard

Sunday, 30 September 2012 10:16:21 PM

Police have congratulated the tens of thousands of fans at tonight’s NRL Grand Final on their exemplary behaviour.

Operation Peard at ANZ Stadium involved significant police resources, including officers from general duties, the Operational Support Group, Traffic and Highway Patrol Command, Mounted Police Unit, Dog Unit, Police Transport Command and Region Enforcement Squad.

As a result of the operation,

- 43 people were ejected from the stadium by police and event security for intoxication and anti-social behaviour;

- One person was charged with assault police;

- One person was issued a ticket for supply liquor to intoxicated patron;

- Four people were fined for offensive conduct inside and surrounding the venue.

“Considering the magnitude of the crowd – some 83,000 people – we’re extremely happy with this result,” said Operation Peard Commander, Detective Superintendent Peter Lennon.

“It was great to see genuine fans there to watch the game they love, and for families to enjoy rugby league’s pinnacle event in a safe environment.”

Superintendent Lennon attributed this positive result to football fans heeding police messages in the lead-up to the event about drinking responsibly and behaving appropriately.

“A high-visibility policing operation at the stadium and on trains to and from Olympic Park no doubt contributed to the good result,” Det Supt Lennon added.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...nb3YuYXUlMkZtZWRpYSUyRjI1ODc2Lmh0bWwmYWxsPTE=

So the majority of people behave themselves and we have a thread here that goes for 5 pages about 2 knuckle draggers who burnt a ****ing Club sides flag are we being for real here ? amazing

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahhh how the media backflips.. *shakes head*

News Limited:
Own Foxtel and Melb Storm .. nuff said really.

scoop

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who cares if they burned jerseys! get over it! it's nothing. Clubs do it all over the world. FFS get over it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can I start a bonfire with a dogs jersey or flag?
Go for it.. I'll add your name to the list of people I have who "are stupid enough to waste money buying opposing teams merchandise to burn".

Actually just forgoe the middle step withdrawl a $100 note and burn it, because that's pretty much what these morons are doing.

What's that saying again... more money than sense?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Go for it.. I'll add your name to the list of people I have who "are stupid enough to waste money buying opposing teams merchandise to burn".

Actually just forgoe the middle step withdrawl a $100 note and burn it, because that's pretty much what these morons are doing.

What's that saying again... more money than sense?
More cents than sense..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Idiot? So you say it's against the law to burn things in the street. Then why the **** I see it happening at every ****ing street corner out there, people burning their cigarettes & no arrests?
lol... avatar

i honestly LOL at this !!

chadi can you make your avatar with a storm jersey might make the news

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about Dob in a lunatic supporter with evidence to get a conviction followed up with a name, shame and a photo in the Media??? Mum, Dad and the family would be pleased.
Shouldn't be too hard to do!! can't hide from anything these days with mobile phones with camera and recording capabilities, just like shop lifters and people that litter, we even have a hot line up here in Qld where you can call up and report anyone driving a car that burns excessive oil as long as you give your own details and the evidence.
Big Brother is watching!!! always works and makes people think twice before they FU.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
like what does that achieve burning the jersey other than give every manly and parra fan ammunition to bag us and make us look like sore losers these losers are in same category as the clown who wore a doggies jersey at the riots,some people need to turn their brain on ffs

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just saw footage of f*ckwits on Burwood Road burning Storm jerseys and bashing them with sticks as if it was down town Beruit. For all the hard work the club has done to restore our image these f*cking c*nts are again ruining it for everyone. There are now negative stories on fox sports about doggies fans. I'm a doggies fan and I was heart broken yesterday and now I'm getting painted with the same brush as these clowns. It p1sses me off. We are Australia and we are a civilized country we don't accept violence like this. It has to be said it IS always middle eastern people doing this ****. To the 95% of fantastic middle eastern fans who love the team and want to give the club a good image I feel sorry for you because they are giving middle eastern people a bad name at the same time.
Enough is enough. I'm sick of defending myself as a dogs fan and telling people it's only 5% of fans that are ****s. If you are a hateful ******* who wants to cause mayhem and give your culture a bad name that's fine but dont use the doggies as a platform to do it
FYI Downtown Beirut - where apartment blocks are very reminiscent of Italian/French architecture. No need for the ill educated comparison.

View attachment 20206

Educate yourself before you make stupid comments.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
there were more dogs supporters than storm

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another nob has joined. Macca you are an idiot. How about you post pics of New York at 9/11 and pass them off as tourism pics and representative of present day NY.

Mods / Admins... Can we please place a temporary halt to new member. This site is getting ridiculous.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh I wish ... or at least a slightly more intensive signup to prevent spammers as well.

But problem solved once again. Tallying up quite a few instant permabans due to trolling at the moment.

That all said ... we had record numbers here during the grand final. Almost 500 users over the previous highest amount, and most on here were really well behaved (which is awesome).

Any new user who jumps on here and starts trolling away is being afforded zero tolerance and a permaban. Can't be bothered cleaning up their garbage.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
can't you just make a noob section where you can weed out the 'trolls' and the brillis' and promote those that actually contribute?

Status
Not open for further replies.