Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brisbane Broncos centre Justin Hodges under scrutiny for language to referee

Brisbane Broncos' stunning fall from grace is set to accelerate when NRL referees boss Robert Finch investigates a slur directed toward one of his whistleblowers by hot-tempered centre Justin Hodges.

The drama emerged as embattled Brisbane coach Ivan Henjak issued a second apology for the club's worst performance.

Referee Jason Robinson cautioned Hodges in the 29th minute of Saturday night's record 56-0 loss to Canberra, via an official complaint to Broncos skipper Darren Lockyer.

Robinson summoned Hodges and Lockyer after Raiders forward Bronson Harrison was denied a try by the video referee.

"What (Hodges) just said to me was very close to being a send-off," Robinson told Lockyer.

"Make sure he calms down."

Robinson took no further action but the matter will come under scrutiny on Monday.

Finch said on Sunday that he would interview Robinson about the incident, with the NRL match review committee on stand-by to take action should a request be made.

"I'm not exactly sure what Hodges said - I haven't spoken to Robbo yet," Finch said.

"I'll be asking him about it tomorrow, so we'll see where it goes from there.

"He would have to want it to go further for the match review committee to take action.

"That's up to Jason. We'd need him to do that because they need witnesses to lay a charge."

Speaking after his humiliated side arrived back in Brisbane, Henjak said the Broncos were "in a rut".
Hahahaha. On top of this, he got smoked on Saturday night about 5-6 times by Phil Graham.

Talk now you cocksucker..... Is he still your God?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hodges got shutdown by Croker all night long.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he gave the ref a spray and its newsworthy?

If he wasn't Justin Hodges would the ref have said anything or would the media report it? Every game the players absolutely give it to the refs and touchies. So why is it a reportable offence only when Hodges does it and not when every other player races up to the refs/touchies, tells them off and goes crazy every time a try is scored?

What he got suspended for last year with Archer fairly weak.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Phil Graham > Justin Hodges.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So he gave the ref a spray and its newsworthy?

If he wasn't Justin Hodges would the ref have said anything or would the media report it? Every game the players absolutely give it to the refs and touchies. So why is it a reportable offence only when Hodges does it and not when every other player races up to the refs/touchies, tells them off and goes crazy every time a try is scored?

What he got suspended for last year with Archer fairly weak.
I don't know what the turnstyle said but apparently he was lucky not to have been sent off.

It was fun watching Hodges get owned all night long....

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phil Graham > Justin Hodges.
Graham was on the wing, Hodges is a centre. It's not his job to shutdown graham, his winger is the one who failed

BUT Hodges was outplayed by Croker bigtime.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham was on the wing, Hodges is a centre. It's not his job to shutdown graham, his winger is the one who failed

BUT Hodges was outplayed by Croker bigtime.
True about his winger failing but that massive strapping on his knee must have "Target me, I can barely run" written on it. He was constantly clutching at thin air.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know what the turnstyle said but apparently he was lucky not to have been sent off.

It was fun watching Hodges get owned all night long....
Refs say that kind of sh*t all of the time now. I remember a few weeks ago someone did a lifting tackle without any intent whatsoever, it just looked bad because the player dove at the ground, it was actually a very good tackle that just went unluckily, and then the ref said, "you're lucky to not be sent off......". I mean really refs, talk more out of your f**King asses.

It's like when they say "any more penalties (even though all of the previous 4 penalties have all been by different players for different infringements) and you know what we'll do". Then they don't do sh*t because they shouldn't do sh*t for the above reason.

It's just more BS idle threats from refs trying to make themselves seem more powerful than they are when none of them have enough balls to send someone off and even if some of them do, none of them are allowed to because big retarded brothers Finch and Harrigan don't allow them to get anything wrong more than 4% of the time. (Remember, gladiator ref Harrigan still firmly believes the refs get it right 96% of the time because 9.6 NRL refs out of 10 came to that conclusion when analysing their own decisions). Seriously, the whole sport is a circus and laughing stock run by clown and I aint laughing. (Funny how, do I amuse you?)

End crazy babbling rant.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Fck I love your rants.

You're a funny guy.......

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
bahaha lol hodges...sometimes i just wish someone would king hit him lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Fck I love your rants.

You're a funny guy.......
Hahaha.

Funny how, like a clown do I amuse you? :p

By the way, thanks for brushing me yesterday you ****! :p

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bahaha lol hodges...sometimes i just wish someone would king hit him lol
But that would upset a certain kenneler........

Hahaha.

Funny how, like a clown do I amuse you? :p

By the way, thanks for brushing me yesterday you ****! :p
Hahaha how did I brush you, you prick?!

I got to the game a bit late and I hung out after the game with Hani, Moe, Rami, Eden and Omar, Alex, Tina etc.... Where were you?

Infact, where did you sit during the game?

Marioo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hodges did not get smoked by Graham

I think it was more the young Dale Copley constantly making bad mistakes

Over reading stick up right behind Hodges ass in defence instead of keeping width getting sucked in to easily when hodges had the player inside marked

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahaha how did I brush you, you prick?!

I got to the game a bit late and I hung out after the game with Hani, Moe, Rami, Eden and Omar, Alex, Tina etc.... Where were you?

Infact, where did you sit during the game?
Haha. I'm just joking sexy. I was with my mate who goes for Souths and because he's an albino cracker *ss cracker he has to sit in the shade if it's over 17 degrees even though we live in Australia FFS! Plus he didn't want to sit in the Dogs section.. We ended up sitting behind the posts just a few bays away. Worst seats ever. Couldn't see sh*t. Wish I sat with you guys.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oooohh. Feel the love people. Awwwww Yeah. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.