SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i want to know the EXACT same thing!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
not as good as crocker mate imo. i know eastwood is younger and crockers starting 2become a bit of an injury threat but he adds that mungrel we need. eastwood lacks the ticker not crocker!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
just for an update i googled when his last news thing stated that he had reapplied and that was the 12th it was quoted 25-30 days max for an answer. do the maths todays is 12 days. still got another 2 weeks of pondering i guess although i certainly hope hes denied and signs a dog contract ASAP!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
crocker is still waiting for his appeal to the british consulate to be heard.
he may end up at souths

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sign nobody. Work with what we have now. Mid season, see where our weaknesses are and who is available and reconsider.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
we can see the weakness from the game we just had! we need crocker to stiffen our backrow it is a soft pack mate reality sucks!

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
we can see the weakness from the game we just had! we need crocker to stiffen our backrow it is a soft pack mate reality sucks!
Yeah I agree with you 100% we lost our mongrel and grunt in the forward pack. Unless, John Kite and Paki Afu steps up to the next level and becoming a wrecking ball in defence and attack. Both players has the build of Roy Asotasi and Willie Mason.
Hmmmm I hope Danny Williams steps up and show his real potential.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Russell Crowe is drooling all over Crocker. In my opinion I think he would go to Souths.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
lets ****ing hope not. souths couldnt have the same coin we do. and arent as attractive on paper either i dont think.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
none of the names are putting my concern 2 rest. we need that mungrel enforcer and without crocker i cant say i think we have it teemari tries just to small or not as talented in doing it yet. crocker could be the final piece to the puzzle for 09 for me.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need the coins to re-sign our young talent. Crocker would be asking for too much for his value in my opinion.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Te Maari and Koops. I think Koops had shown some talent before injuries got to him. But was inconsistent.

Terry Mortimer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We need the coins to re-sign our young talent. Crocker would be asking for too much for his value in my opinion.
We've got $450k left in the cap. Holdsworth and many others (Sullivan, Millard, Elmasri etc) will be shown the door at the end of yr.
We can easily afford Crocker for 1yr or 2...

Make no mistake about it, he'd walk into any First grade team in the world no questions asked...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
We've got $450k left in the cap. Holdsworth and many others (Sullivan, Millard, Elmasri etc) will be shown the door at the end of yr.
We can easily afford Crocker for 1yr or 2...

Make no mistake about it, he'd walk into any First grade team in the world no questions asked...
And you know this exact figure, how?

DaPound

rrrrrrrr!!!
Reaction score
Sign nobody. Work with what we have now. Mid season, see where our weaknesses are and who is available and reconsider.
I agree, the NSW cup side has some depth so we have players there that we can use, I never thought we would win this season, we will be lucky to make the 8, hopefully the boys can prove me wrong, this is a re-building year we cannot try and buy a comp.

We started well in our recruitment and at the end of this season we will shed some of the excess, we can then maybe look for a quality prop, bring up and resign talent and buy some promising young players, this is what the dogs are all about remember something that we seem to forget Bred Not Bought ;)

5/8

Loyal Royal Blue & White
Reaction score
if it was gonna happen it would have by now,i think eastwood would be a better option now,

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
rofl. A trial where pretty much no player played more than 30 minutes and you can see weaknesses in the side that we need new signings for.....too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.