Bulldogs sign Ennis for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGGOD

Blue Guru
Reaction score
This is a big call but the signing of Ennis is the best signing for a number of years. What an atribute. What a great couple of weeks in terms of signings. For all the people who said we wont get anyone. This thread is for you.

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
offload sullivan and keep hughes ... can play several key roles ie: hooker half lock even backrow if required dont shaft a legend of the club ...keep going coz

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice to get another big signing. Ennis should fit in well next season. We've picked up three young players who could almost walk into the starting line up at any club plus an experienced campaigner who should provide direction to the side next year. This probably means Corey Hughes is done after this season :( sad if he doesn't find room in the squad but hopefully he finishes up his career well wherever he goes.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
WAHOOOO !

PAAAARTAYY !

hahahaa im soo happy !

hahaha kimlo? u there?

broncos prediction 09 IMO = 11th

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ahh MattO .. Please gaze into your crystal ball and tell us what other wonderous things you see in the future :grinning:..

You were right all along ..

Awesome news for the club. All I can say is stay tuned other NRL clubs in 2009, the Bulldogs are going to be the darkhorse.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so who we losing next year to accomodate the massive overs we paid for this lot?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm i can see it now, Sonny running off ennis, Or ennis supporting sonny off a break.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
maybe try resign maitua as well...

C

chipandchase

be nice to get darius Boyd, what a sensation he is, can play anywhere in the backline and a long time replacement for Patten when he retires

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to everyone involved. The press release included a reference to Ennis being able to play 80 minutes. That's got to be huge bonus and allows more front and second-rowers to fill the bench. But it also leaves us with a year of Michael Sullivan playing NSW Cup, which doesn't do much for Jamie Clark.

How do you people see the bench next year?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How do you know we paid overs for all of them
Hannant 350 is the right amount for a future Australian prop
future australian prop my arse. lol

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
very good news for us.. i hope we offload sully in favour of corey but.. because i dont want to see him leave

Status
Not open for further replies.