NRL's Best Recruit for 08?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's in the site policy that personal attacks are against the rules, i suggest a different tact, like dropping it

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Shrek. :cool: And Petero, he is such a good player.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Petro for Penrith and followed by Heath L'Estrange for Manly.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Petro - great buy for Penrith with added leadership and experience.

S

Spraytan

Shrek. :cool: And Petero, he is such a good player.
Shrek wtf lol, poor SHrek I feel for him everytime he takes it up and gets nailed, so over the hill.
Petero easily, nigawini a close second for the titans lol

H

Haztrick

Or maybe because he has the same absolute **** attitude towards training etc as he did when he was here.

K

KL

or maybe it is because he is not up to NRL standards.

which explains why he got cut from here and can't make FG at another team. if was the god you think he is don't you think he would be paying FG?

Inside news

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Billy Ngawini was cut from Canterbury because his attitude was quite dreadful. Several times he was late to training and never had a reason. Despite this, Billy was a big part of our premier league side. He is very crafty, quick and deceptive. He has a lot of promise no doubt and the club saw him as a first grade hooker. But in the end, his commitment and attitude was his down fall, which is why we happily let him walk to the Titans where it seems he has the exact same problem.

Billy was actually approached by Canterbury to return but he turned down the offer because his heart wasn't in it.

Cheers,
I/N

K

kennyy

Sorry keyboard hero, but has he actually been given a chance in FG yet? No he hasn't, so my opinion can't be proved wrong or right. Grow the **** up.
lol hes playing off the bench in qld cup

Inside news

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he is not upto NRL standards, otherwise he would be playing FG
His playing ability is certainly at NRL standard. But as I said, his attitude and commitment are what has held back his NRL career. I doubt you'll see him in the NRL ever again.

So at the end of the day, you're correct. For whatever reason, he just is not up to first grade standard.

Cheers,
I/N

K

kennyy

Sorry keyboard hero, but has he actually been given a chance in FG yet? No he hasn't, so my opinion can't be proved wrong or right. Grow the **** up.
u say this but then u openly go on to say his training ethic is ****house, so how has he not been 'given a chance' ?

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His playing ability is certainly at NRL standard. But as I said, his attitude and commitment are what has held back his NRL career. I doubt you'll see him in the NRL ever again.

So at the end of the day, you're correct. For whatever reason, he just is not up to first grade standard.

Cheers,
I/N
Yeah and his defence was :o

K

KL

u say this but then u openly go on to say his training ethic is ****house, so how has he not been 'given a chance' ?
be careful, Haz knows junior players on bebo and now with his gangsta tatts I just wouldn't mess with him

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
burns to cowboys no doubtt

our best buys sullivan and leano and williams.. if leano can bulk up a bit more whcih he alreyd has.. him and williams will succeed.. both tough players.. not groom
Leaeno doesn't need to bulk up he needs to have a heart transplant because he looks like tarzan but plays like jane. Williams is just too small

Status
Not open for further replies.